Daily (Mon-Fri) we clean all communal areas of the building, to ensure a hygienic working environment.
We would also ask occupiers and users of the building to stop coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading to adhere to the following:
- try to stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from people where possible
- wash your hands with soap and water often and frequently
- use hand sanitiser gel from the dispensers provided in the building
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bins provided and wash your hands afterward
- wear something that covers your nose and mouth when it’s hard to stay away from people
- let fresh air into your office by opening windows, doors and air vents as much as possible
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Fire System, Access System and Intruder Alarm System
We use Chubb Fire and Security to monitor all the above systems in the building providing piece of mind that the building is safe.
We use MAC Security &Fire for our CCTV system onsite covering all angles of the building.
Key Holding Service
We use The Protector Group Security for all key holding services.
Building Cleaning Services
Greenstar Cleaning are our chosen cleaning supplier for the building.
Cathedral Hygiene service our feminine hygiene systems.
General & Recycling Waste
Premier Waste Recycling complete weekly collections for our general and recycling waste.
Armstrong Environmental complete an annual inspection of the building.