Every day, Monday to Friday, all communal areas of the building are cleaned and contact surfaces disinfected to ensure a hygenic working environment.
To stop the spread of coronavirus we also continue to ask all occupiers and users of the building to:
- try to stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from other people, where possible
- wash hands with soap and water frequently
- make use of hand sanitiser gel from the dispensers provided in the building
- cover mouth and nose with a tissue (or a crooked elbow) when coughing or sneezing
- wear a mask or face covering when it’s hard to maintain social distancing
- let fresh air circulate in offices by opening windows and doors where possible
Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms and Door Access System
We retain Chubb Fire and Security to manage and maintain these systems providing peace of mind that the building is being operated in a safe and secure manner.
A local company, MAC Security & Fire, maintain the building CCTV system which covers all access doors and the exterior of the premises including the carpark.
Key Holding Service
The Protector Group Security provide 24/7 key holding services for use in emergency.
Building Cleaning Services
Greenstar Cleaning provide cleaning services for the premises.
Cathedral Hygiene provide a specialist hygiene service in the female washrooms.
General & Recycling Waste
Premier Waste Recycling complete weekly collections of general waste and waste for recycling.
Asbestos Risk Management
Armstrong Environmental conduct an annual inspection and report of the building.