About Metropolitan House
Metropolitan House provides modern serviced office accomodation located in a tranquil setting yet only 500 metres from the A1 Junction 72 in what was formerly known as the Metro Radio building.
We offer flexible fully serviced and cost effective office accommodation on easy-in easy-out terms. We like to keep things simple: ours is an all-inclusive monthly rental which allows you to upsize or downsize with ease without the financial concerns about moving premises.
- All inclusive monthly billing without hidden extras*
- Guaranteed ample free on-site parking
- Staffed reception with calls answered in-house in your company name
- Messages taken and forwarded on via email
- An established & prestigious address for your marketing literature
- Impressive facilities: reception, meeting room and kitchens/WCs on each floor
- CCTV Security and carpark lighting
- 24/7 access via secure entry system
- Professional facility management: Health & Safety, Fire, cleaning and building maintenance
*occupiers are responsible for their own business rates if these applicable,
Why choose Metropolitan House?
Access to and from the office couldn’t be easier! We are just 500 metres from the A1, Junction 72 and less than 5 miles from Newcastle City Centre and have a large carpark with ample free parking even at the busiest times of day. This means we benefit from a great location, without the headache of City Centre traffic and expensive parking fees.
The site provides office space for new and existing businesses to grow, taking advantage of our flexible easy-in easy-out terms supported by 100Mb Broadband Internet, 24/7 access, CCTV, alarm and secure door entry systems.
Meet our team
Peter is Director of Metropolitan House. He is a sleep deprived father of 2, but when he does have the energy he enjoys rugby & football (albeit these days as a spectator!). He dislikes cricket. Dream job would be an international DJ, which he often is in his car on the way to work.
Lesley is our Finance Manager, with over 15 years’ experience in accounts. She is a big dog lover and her favourite place is Whitby. Her favourite food is chocolate and she really dislikes liver.
Ellie is the building manager at Metropolitan House and began her journey as an apprentice completing a level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. She is now completing a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship to further progress in her role. She loves dogs and spending time with her family and friends outside of work.